Another Newb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BlackZ51Vett

Hello everyone. Checking in officially. I have been reading the forums as a guest for awhile. 2 years and 11 months until permanent full time retirement. The master plan is to have sold our sticks and bricks and be full timing in a gently used ~40 foot Class A diesel pusher by the late summer/early fall of 2022. The next couple of years will be spent educating and researching everything I can get my hands on regarding this next phase of our life. We have a rough timeline in place with our major milestones identified so we?re not totally flying by the seat of our pants although that might be fun too. I?ll definitely be posting some questions and picking your brains.

Welcome to THE RV FORUM.

You have come to the right place.  We are a friendly bunch and we enjoy helping each other.  Our library is chocked full of good info and if you don't find what you need there, just ask.

Participation in our many discussions will net you many new friends.  Jump in on any of them.

By the time you are on the road full time you should be pretty well ready.

Welcome aboard!

Arch Hoagland said:
Welcome aboard!

Have you ever had or used an RV?

Mainly use of an old pop-up many years ago and a very little traveling in a Class A. We attended a RV Show a couple of weeks ago and looked at and spent a little time in each. We?re pretty much settled on a large Class A size pre-owned.

Back
Top Bottom