anza borrego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bingberg said:
from reading other entries made during other Q events:  Wendy  I will promise to wear my name at all times.  Cross my Heart ;D

Beth Ingberg

See, you already know Rule #1 AND Rule #2 ! Believe me, you will be welcome at Quartzsite. My parents traveled with us for several winters before hanging up the keys and they often commented on how they were welcomed by the group. And lots of us stay longer at Qtz than the week or two of the Forum rally.

See you at Qtz.
Wendy
cold in Colorado

The off-road event used to take place in early March.  You can check with any of the off-road emporiums in the San Diego/Los Angeles area to get more info. It has been a while since I was last there, and the Sierra club might have had their way and had it banned,  so it might not be held any more.

Beth,
I'm also starting full-timing in august. I plan to be at Quartzsite around about October 8. I'm following U.S. 95 from Canada to Mexico for my first leg of the grand new adventure. I'll be peeling off at various times to see local or nearby sites. Plan to spend some time near Grand Canyon and will be a week or two in Palm Springs area.

Getting excited to get started. Expect to purchase my travel trailer in the next two weeks now.
Wayzgoose

Back
Top Bottom