Augusta RV Luxe & Ambition 5th Wheels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMTurner74

We are so in love with these units but have yet to see one in person. We are planning to visit the factory in Oct to discuss our customizations and mods. Does anyone have an opinion about these gorgeous beasts and the manufacturer?

Saw one at an RV show Jan 2015.  Don't recall the layout or model number but I know DW and I loved it.  Out of our price range at this time but certainly would be at the top of the list in retirement.

Heard they are no longer selling thru dealers now to "cut out the middle man".  Looking at the website they seem to be built very solid.  Definitely need a dually.

We looked at one in person and have seriously considered one as we are researching units for full timing.  They are a bit more than we want to pay, so probably not an option for us, but we remain open for when the time comes. 

I love that they've cut out the middle man. We are customizing it quite a bit. We don't yet know the costs of the mods so I'm sure some hard choices are coming.  I noticed on RVTrader that they have pretty substantial  (in my opinion)  discounts of their MSRP putting them in the DRV price range.  I don't know much about the construction,  that's my husband's thing. I just think they are pretty and I love the full size stove . We have to trade put truck in on a dully before we pick it up. We have not finalized our order yet. I just can't wait to see it.  Thanks for your comments! 

LMTurner74 said:
I love that they've cut out the middle man. We are customizing it quite a bit. We don't yet know the costs of the mods so I'm sure some hard choices are coming.  I noticed on RVTrader that they have pretty substantial  (in my opinion)  discounts of their MSRP putting them in the DRV price range.  I don't know much about the construction,  that's my husband's thing. I just think they are pretty and I love the full size stove . We have to trade put truck in on a dully before we pick it up. We have not finalized our order yet. I just can't wait to see it.  Thanks for your comments!
Do you happen to have a picture of your combination?

We do have the truck already but not the RV yet. We are picking it up next week so will very soon. I'll share it then.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boklm
Back
Top Bottom