Auto Leveler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Just Us

Hi Everyone,

I am having a problem with my automatic leveling system, and I was wondering if anyone else might have Dealt with the same problem.  I have a Powergear Hydraulic Leveling system made by Milwaukee Cylinder on a 92 Fleetwood American Eagle.  The problem is that when you turn the system on and press the auto level, a minute or so later the check system LED flashes and the alarm sounds.  I used to be able to shut the system off and then turn it back on effectively resetting it, and it would work as it was suppose to.  Now all I can get is the flashing check system LED and the alarm.  I tried looking through the manual which is as clear as mud as it was written for people who are obviously already familiar with the system.  Is there anyone out there who has experience with this system, and what I can do to fix it?

With thanks in advance,

Karl

Sorry to hear of your difficulties.  It is my understanding that the company that made the controller for your leveling system is no longer around.  To get some good help I would suggest calling Kevin Mallory.  This guy is really knowledgeable on systems on American Coaches.  I will send you Kevins nbr via a PM message.

I can take a look at the manual but there is not much in the way of User Adjustments on the Power Gear systems

First step is to check the fluid level in the tank, Following the instructions in the manual.

(Total cost of checking $0.00, total time, 5 minutes not counting manual read)

Topping off, if needed, is more expensive

One possible problem might be where you are parked... These systems have a limited range,  Let's say it can lift one side 4" (Note; I have no idea how much lift it can provide) and to level you need 5,  It won't work

Back
Top Bottom