Awesome Site!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Martin0722

My name is Martin. I live in Ocala, FL and my wife Sonia and I own a 2017 Freedom Elite Class C RV since July 2017. We are brand spanking new to RVing so we are still learning. I found this site while doing a search for a question I had about the hour meter for the generator. I had notice a flashing LED on the meeter. So immediately I wanted to find out what it was. At first I thought it was a number 8. I posted the question on the yahoo page and the wonderful site pups up; with the answer and, letting me know that it wasn't a number 8 or a B as some other people thought. It is an hour glass.

I look forward to posting future questions that I am sure will have and reading and learning form others members of the RV Forum Community. Thank you!

Martin

Welcome to the forum. You just missed a nice little forum get together (we call them "mini rallies") in Lakeland. Keep it in mind for next year

Welcome to the RV Forum Martin

You can find pretty much everything you will need know on this site. Feel free to post question as needed.

Welcome to the forum Martin! I love that story, it reminds me of the woman asking the garage what goes in the 710 cap under the hood. It was OIL upside down. Lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom