Back in the saddle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, between house remodeling projects (we don't have kitchen at the moment, new cabinets were installed yesterday, waiting another 3+ weeks on the counter tops), and the holiday stuff last week I have not been on here much the last couple of weeks.

My mom had both her knees done in one shot. Inpatient rehab was like 3 weeks and PT for a few months after that. She would comment over the following years that everything else was going to hell but her knees felt great.

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM

Glad you’re up and around. My husband got his left knee replaced on 9 November. I am amazed how well he is getting around! Off a walker at 1 week, should be off a cane in another week. He is already off the cane for short movements around the house. Modern technology is amazing!

John I was curious about your absence, and was anticipating another team member would give us some information soon. Welcome Back!
Keep up your therapy, it will make a huge difference later.

Glad you’re up and around. My husband got his left knee replaced on 9 November. I am amazed how well he is getting around! Off a walker at 1 week, should be off a cane in another week. He is already off the cane for short movements around the house. Modern technology is amazing!
Unfortunately my leg is very swollen which makes therapy a very drawn out process. I'll be ready to trade my walker for a cane in about a week.

John, Kevin commiserates about the swelling. We are just lucky his went down so fast. While it was super swollen you can’t bend far or do much of anything. Lots of ice and serious leg elevation (12” or more) helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom