Back Up Camera Signal Solutions???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nate in FL

I apologize if this has been answered on a previous poll but I searched and couldn't find this exact topic...

I purchased a third party (XeroxClub) back up camera for my 37' TT being pulled by my F250. I was able to successfully pair it initially, which requires pushing a button on the camera itself. Now, every time that I power on the monitor it shows a blank screen as if nothing is paired to it. I obviously am unable to re-pair the device every time myself.

It seems to me that the distance between the camera and monitor are an issue, as my entire rig is pretty long, and the signal may not be reaching. Does anyone have any advice as to how to fix this? I am a newbie at this.... the antenna screws into the back of my camera so one thought was looking for some sort of cabling to run the antenna to the front of my TT. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

I am not familiar with that particular model, but some offer a "repeater"  or "signal extender" which receives the camera signal, then repeats the broadcast.  This unit would be placed in the front area of the camper.  Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom