beekay and family on board

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beekay

Hey all.  i was on this forum last year as I was preparing to buy our Bigfoot, When I changed jobs.  I am back now and enjoying the forum again.  We are in our mid 30's with 2 kids under 3 and 2 dogs 40lbs each.  the picure on my post is our 2004 bigfoot 29sl towing our customized 2001 audi a4 1.8TQMS on an 18' trailer during our summer vacation this year (2005).  our Bigfoot is a 4 season rig and we use it to go skiing in our home state of Colorado and the surrounding states in the winter, and for hiking adventures spring summer fall.

We are converted tent campers.  we did a little car camping, but mostly, it was hike and camp with small tents and gear all 4 seasons (Vail Pass Colorado New Year eve! very fun and cold!).

Since the kids came a few years ago, that life would not happen for quite some time, so we opted to go the opposite direction and get comfy!  now i am not sure if i can go back!

nice to be back.  this is a great forum with lots of excellent advice. 

Bill Susan, Jack, Brady, Ringo, Rowdy

Bill, Susan, Jack, Brady, Ringo, & Rowdy,

Welcome back to the RV Forum.  Glad to see you back.  Your Bigfoot sound interesting.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions or start new discussion relating to the RVing lifestyle.  Looking forward to your participation.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom