Best memory foam mattresses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

samthetramp

I'm looking to upgrade to a memory foam mattress. We had one in our last camper that was great but i never wrote down the brand. I've looked at them and know there are a bunch out there and they're not all the same. I don't mind paying money for quality that will last. I'm a full timer so comfort, longevity and durability are all must haves. What brand would y'all recommend?

I do not have an answer for you as I do not like memory foam. But I just wanted to say I like your quote in your signature.
:)) :)) :))

Hi Sam,

We bought our memory foam mattress from Costco. We put it on top of our regular mattress and has been very comfortable. In case you don't know, RV mattresses can be different sizes compared to house hold mattresses so measure well. You can trim the memory foam to match the length.

Agree, like your quote.

I'm a fan of the hybrid type, inner spring with memory foam top layer.  We bought one from Brooklyn Bedding 18 months ago and it is outstanding in quality and comfort.  Brooklyn (they are actually in Arizona  ??? ) sells direct and they ship it to you in a box. They do have an all-foam model, but I have no experience with it.

This review may help:  https://buyersguide.org/mattress_reviews/t/best

I don't think construction quality is much a concern, though.  Any but the cheapest brands should last at least a dozen years in daily use and more like 20+.  Comfort is the more important factor and that is highly personal, with the right combination of firmness and support that make YOU happy. Nobody else can decide that for you.
Sam's Club and Costco have mattresses you can try in the store. So do nearly all retail stores.

I too bought the zinus extremely comfortable

https://www.amazon.com/Zinus-Memory-Green-Mattress-Queen/dp/B00Q7EPSHI

We love our tempurpedic.  We bought our first one in 2012.  Last year the foam started to deteriorate.  It was under the 10 year warranty, so we sent pictures in to tempurpedic.  They immediately and without any hassle, authorized a new mattress and box spring with a new 10 year warranty.  So we are pleased with the mattress and the service.

Our home mattress is from SleepOnLatex.com and is made of natural latex foam. It is the most comfortable mattress we have ever owned! If I could justify the cost of another one for the RV, it would be an ideal design--because it is fairly low-profile, and designed to be placed on a solid, platform surface. I puzzle-pieced together some big sections of plywood to "make" a platform over the top of our standard box springs at home.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cory5999
Back
Top Bottom