Captain James H. Dick Retires

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Dick

Moderator Emeritus
To all Framily members that have followed our Sons career in the Navy: On 21 April 2017, he retired after 30 years of loyal service to our country. I put together a slideshow of the retirement ceremony. I hope all enjoy. The link to youtube is: https://youtu.be/SaObNCxUDJ4

Great job on the video Jim and, again, congratulations to Captain Dick with a huge thanks for your service! Great photo with proud parents.

As one of the many on this forum who followed Jimmy's career from Annapolis to his retirement, I was in tears watching the video.  You lost me with the opening strains of Anchors Aweigh!  Finished me off when he presented Pat with flowers.  ;D

Great video Jim. How can he be retired? He's only been out of the Academy 5 or maybe 10 years tops?  ;D (Golly, I'm getting old in a hurry.  ;)

Tom, Phil, Margi, Mike, Bruce,

Thank you. Margi, sorry but I do understand. :) Bruce, I know! It seems like it was the other day when we drove him to the Academy for Induction!!!

Wow!  "The Kid" did okay by himself.  What a lovely ceremony it must have been and such a proud family present to help him celebrate this milestone.

ArdraF

Congratulations o the Captain and his immediate family as well as to Mom and Dad.  I know that service involves the entire family so a Job well done to all!

Thanks Jim for the video and congratulations to the Captain.  Thanks for both you and your son for service to our country.

Hello:

Thanks for the Video, well done. And to your family and Son for your service to the Navy and our country.
THANK YOU very much. God Bless this country and the people in it.

May people like you and your family always be here and ready to serve!
Mr. Bojangles.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizwood71
Back
Top Bottom