Champion Ultrastar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Molaker

I found a 28' 1991 Champion Ultrastar that interests me, but I'm not at all familiar with the make.  Anyone out there have any experience or comments about the Champion?  It has a 454 with about 85,000 miles.

Just one of many brands of motorhomes that came and went over the years. As I understand it, Champion bought the Farin Ultrastar company and produced the Ultrastar motorhome under the Champion label for several years. It had a decent reputation among its owners. I think the company got out of the motorhome business sometime in the mid-90's.

There is an owners club for the Champion Ultrastar brand at http://www.geocities.com/championultrastar/index.html

Thanks, Gary.  I had found the owners club and the info there helped.  The problem with the one I found is it is overpriced (can you imagine) by quite a bit, although it has been restored very well - at least according to the photos and description.  But, guess we'll stay with our Coachmen and just put some money in it since we love the floor plan.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Floss71
Back
Top Bottom