Changing Bulb in Convection Oven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Johnson

Has anyone changed the interior bulb in a Sharp Carousel Smart and Easy Convection oven?  If so, how did you get to the bulb?  Is the grill area above the door supposed to provide access to the bulb?

Jim Johnson said:
Has anyone changed the interior bulb in a Sharp Carousel Smart and Easy Convection oven?? If so, how did you get to the bulb?? Is the grill area above the door supposed to provide access to the bulb?

That's correct. According to my manual, you have to remove the (top front) louver and the charcoal filter. Then slide the light cover forward and up.

We haven't had to change that bulb yet but you got the right idea. ?On our oven your rock the vent cover across the top back to get it off then you will see the bulb cover that you slide out toward you to get to the bulb.

Thanks for the help.  I will work on it in the morning.  Did not want to start forcing anything that was not supposed to happen.  My manual did not show anything.

On my 6 yr old sharp, the louvered grill is held on by a screw on the top surface of the box. Had to dismount box from wall to get at it. In my case, the charcoal filter was loose and rattling...

OK, got it.  I saw the single screw on the top but it did not seem to release the grill area.  It just needed a little more help and it popped off. 

OK, how many RVers does it take to change a bulb in a convection oven

About as many as it takes to get a guy to the clinic to get his head sewn up.  And I say that with a smile on my face ;)

Back
Top Bottom