Changing clocks tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
      Rene all I did was set the time a head on the clocks last night when I went to bed.I don't know why you would go out and change the clocks ;)

Ed

Hfx_Cdn said:
      Rene all I did was set the time a head on the clocks last night when I went to bed.I don't know why you would go out and change the clocks ;)

Ed

Rene has trouble remembering how to reset his clocks, so he has a duplicate set already changed that he can swap in and out.  ;) :D

Oldgator73 said:
and I say something stupid that p#$&es the wife off I can move to the middle or the west end of the house and it?s earlier so the comment never happened.

I'm no scientist but I'd wager that while that plan may look good on paper, experimentation will prove the hypothesis incorrect. For that to work you'd need a worm hole.

Hfx_Cdn said:

Ed

I needed new one's.  :eek: ::) :-[

NY_Dutch said:
Rene has trouble remembering how to reset his clocks, so he has a duplicate set already changed that he can swap in and out.  ;) :D

What a great idea. Thanks Dutch.

Changed one Friday or Sat (Forget which) one This Am and the last one I'll do on Wed when I next look at it. ..  Most of my clocks are in fact computers and do themselves.. Saves me time.

My Fitbit watch, smartphone, and computer change themselves. The kitchen stove and microwave aren't smart enough to change by themselves. I figure if they are that dumb, I'll just ignore them until they get smarter.

Back2PA said:
I'm no scientist but I'd wager that while that plan may look good on paper, experimentation will prove the hypothesis incorrect. For that to work you'd need a worm hole.

We have masses of worms. Dig them all the time for fishing. So a worm hole shouldn?t be any problem.

Heh! My wife found one of her "dress up" watches that hadn't been changed back to standard time last fall. I guess we don't "dress up" that often anymore...  ;D

And this morning I found one more clock that needed to be advanced. It was an atomic clock so I thought it would figure it out on it's own. :-\

I usually don't wear a watch while in FL. Don't want to see the tan lines caused by my watch. Last night we went out and I put my watch on. YUP, I needed to reset it.  ??? :-[ :'( ;)

I picked up my watch that I dutifully changed the time on Saturday night - completely dead this am.  So I went to my 'reserve' watch that I hold out for 'special' occasions  (it has a touch of gold on the band).  Also dead and this is one where you can pull the stem out and it saves the battery.  Stem pulled but battery still dead.  Going watch shopping this am.  I can blame it all on DST just like we do our politics.

Rene T said:
I usually don't wear a watch while in FL.

I have a watch I wear only occasionally. It's a Pebble, pretty much the first smart watch, was a Kickstarter project that I backed. You can pick your watchface, when I wear it I have a time & date displayed: "Now" and "Today". Doesn't need adjustment when daylight savings rolls around  ;)

When I need more structure, I change to a watch face called "Retired Time" that I designed and a fellow programmed for me. Right now it says "About quarter to seven". Date at the top: "Mid March". Line on the bottom: "It's five o'clock somewhere"  8) ;D

Back2PA said:
When I need more structure, I change to a watch face called "Retired Time" that I designed and a fellow programmed for me. Right now it says "About quarter to seven". Date at the top: "Mid March". Line on the bottom: "It's five o'clock somewhere"  8) ;D

I could see a big market for those ;)

Back
Top Bottom