Checking In

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RVoorhis318

Hi Folks

Haven?t been on in a while, bought & built a 2018 Mustang GT 700+hp and adopted a new puppy so i?ve been preoccupied a bit. We?ve been at Treasure Coast RV Park in Fort Pierce since 10/1 and heading west in March. Thinking about moving to Ocean Breeze in Jensen Beach for next season, anyone have any experience with the property?

Thanks

Rob

Hi Rob, Connecticut misses you!

The big news here is that the I-84 construction in Waterbury is winding down, with three lanes now open in each direction.

Hey Rene!

I was over in Lake Wales last month to get my shade awning modified by J&J Sunscreens, they are awesome and Ellen and I were talking about you! Next time over which might be sooner than later I?ll let you know. My brother is thinking of coming down to visit a friend of his in Lakeland, So we?ll hook up for sure!

R

No way, it?s been almost 20 years LOL... If your a hotdog fan get off 84 at exit 10 and go north up the hill and you?ll find Blackies about a half mile up, oh man, the good stuff!

thanks for the update!

R

Rob VanVoorhis said:
No way, it?s been almost 20 years LOL... If your a hotdog fan get off 84 at exit 10 and go north up the hill and you?ll find Blackies about a half mile up, oh man, the good stuff!

thanks for the update!

R

I know Blackies very well. I used to bail off the highway there to avoid traffic.

Yeah, those backroads through town are priceless! One of the guys who worked at Hemlock Hill RV scooped me on how to get around the 84 backups!

Rob VanVoorhis said:
Hey Rene!

I was over in Lake Wales last month to get my shade awning modified by J&J Sunscreens, they are awesome and Ellen and I were talking about you! Next time over which might be sooner than later I?ll let you know. My brother is thinking of coming down to visit a friend of his in Lakeland, So we?ll hook up for sure!

R

I was in Lake Wales this afternoon.
Also, we are having a mini rally on 1/23 at 12:00 noon at Olive Garden in North Lakeland.

Congrats on your new toy and especially on the new puppy! Anyone who adopts a puppy is brave lol, they're soooooo cute but only because they have to be!

It can be a handful Arch, it?s definetely a big boys toy not a kiddie car. Drives just like any other car unless you stick your foot in it and boost the supercharger. Hey, what do you know about Ocean Breeze in Jensen Beach..

Back
Top Bottom