Chet & Laurie have signed in.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Chet, glad you like the new forum. Great photo!

BTW I have attached images here set to show as attachments with a link so folks on slow connections don't need to download the images. I guess you added the code to embed the image in your message.

Welcome Chet and Laurie to the new look.  Tom has done a great job setting this up and his efforts are much appreciated.

Hi Chet,

Glad to see you here.  So far I like this new format a lot.  Best of all, it seems to load a lot faster than the old format.  Do you plan to get down to Yuma during your western swing?  We have a number of forum folk out here in the Foothills area of east Yuma - VanLuchenes, Brewers, Rayes, Ruwards, Darregos, Lankfords, Jordans and probably someone I've forgotten  ;D .

Hi Don & Betty,

Nice to hear from you.  Yuma is going to be a little far south for us this trip. After Moab, we're planing to swing up to SLC and do a little genealogy research at LDS Family library, then on to BC for a month.

I was going through some old photos the other day and came across the ones I took of your Monoco when you stopped by in 2000.  Remind me at Moab and I'lll give you a copy. OMG, how time flies!

Chet

Hi Chet and Laurie!!

Really glad to see you in the Forum.  Feel free to check out the features and provide feedback on your experience.  Hope you are both well!

Hi Chet and Laurie,

Good to hear from you again.
I will now try (once more) to stick at this forum. I already saw that many old hands are still around.
What are your plans for this year ? Still have that Beaver ?

Roger
:)

rogerpotie said:
Hi Chet and Laurie,

Good to hear from you again.
I will now try (once more) to stick at this forum. I already saw that many old hands are still around.
What are your plans for this year ? Still have that Beaver ?

Roger
:)

Yes, we still have the Beaver and it is running better than ever. 112,000+ miles on it. Just getting it broken in. 8)

We're going to be leaving here in April to go to Moab, then to SLC and west to Sacramento, then up the California, Oregon, Washington coast to Vancouver Island.  We're going to go to Banff again and spend a week on the Icefield Parkway (Have you ever been there? ;D) Then south to Yellowstone and the Tetons before coming home. This is going to be like one of your trips.

Keep in touch and let us know when and were you'll be on your trip the US this year. If we are anywhere close, we shold try to meet.

Chet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FmStars
Back
Top Bottom