"Circle of Trust" vendors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary RV_Wizard

Site Team
A group of RV vendors and services have created an association called the Circle of trust RV Family.  They claim they are committed to excellence in Customer Service, which is certainly something to applaud if true.  According to their mission statement:

"Circle of Trust RV Family is a group of independently owned companies who serve the Recreational Vehicle consumer. Companies bearing this seal have been carefully selected as having an excellent customer service rating, a reputation for distributing quality products, and a commitment to the future of the RV industry."

At this time the members are mostly small businesses, e.g. some campgrounds and vendors of specialty products. I've read elsewhere that Blue OX is a member, but do not see them listed on the website membership list.  It remains to be seen whether the "Circle of Trust" logo will become a notable hallmark for quality RV products & vendors, but it's something the RV industry could use.

www.circleoftrustrvfamily.org/

Yep, old news. Here's an announcement about them in 2005:

www.prweb.com/releases/2005/04/prweb233298.htm

I guess their "commitment to excellence in customer service"  didn't last long. And they maybe they couldn't find enough RV places to award their Circle of Trust seal. Kind of sad.

Sorry I am behind on the news.  :eek:  It happens.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom