Cleaning The Windshield

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chrpennings said:
Any work on a ladder and a roof can be dangerous and should be left to a professional. Found out myself this week the hard way.

Chris,
So sorry to hear of your fall. How are your teeth?  We hope to see  you in Quartzsite AND Moab.  Keep us posted on the healing process.  Hi to Mimi!

Betty and Terry

Chris:

So sorry to hear about your fall.  May you heal rapidly so that you and Mimi are able to get back on the road quickly.  I know that Mimi is a capable nurse, so do all she tells you to do.......  Daisy

Well, cleaning the windshield on my MH is easy compared to my car (A lumina APV) there is no way on God's Green Earth I can get down in there and clean that turkey.  So, I picked up one of thses "Swifter" type mops, the head twists, turns, swivels and does everything but dance, Instead of a Swifter colth, I use a Windex window wipe.  Seems to work well for me.

I can also use a clean lint free (Microfiber) cloth on the extension pole,  This works great inside cause I can use sections as needed on the handle,  And the dash supports my 300+ lbs on the MH (no room for me there on the Lumina)

Outside the same method works, or use a Fuller window cleaning brush and squgee (professional Grade gear)

Daisy has been taking care of me since early Feb.  Prostrate and the an eye went bad.  She has a list and carefully keeps track of all things she does for me.  She says I will never get them paid back to her.  You be carefull Mimy does not get the idea!

Ron said:
Sorry to hear of your mishap.? That is a long way from the roof down.? Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the recovery wishes. From now on the roof will look like the top of the sears tower,

chris

fredethomas said:
Daisy has been taking care of me since early Feb.? Prostrate and the an eye went bad.? She has a list and carefully keeps track of all things she does for me.? She says I will never get them paid back to her.? You be carefull Mimy does not get the idea!
Hi Fred,

I am doing fine and Mimy is a good help. I had my prostate surgery 20 months ago.
Buy some flowers for Daisy every 2 weeks and you may making the balance back to zero some time.

Say hello to Daisy.

chris

Betty Brewer said:
Chris,
So sorry to hear of your fall. How are your teeth?? We hope to see? you in Quartzsite AND Moab.? Keep us posted on the healing process.? Hi to Mimi!

Betty and Terry

Hi Betty,

First of all a belated Happy Birthday.
You and Terry are doing such a marvelous job with your trip reports and pictures to keep everybody so detailed informed. If we would have had those reports before our 2001 Alaska trip we would have seen 5 times more.
Mimi's teeth are doing fine and for myself I probably never get used to mine. This probably means less? :) :) :) :) in public appearances.

Say hello to the photo genius.

chris.

EM following

Back
Top Bottom