Compact Washer/Dryer - 22 inch depth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

geodrake

Moderator Emeritus
The only space we have to install a washer/dryer is limited to a depth of 22 inches. Splendides are 23 +.  Researching this I find several that are close, but I'm concerned about the space needed behind them.  Haier has a XQG50-11 that measures 21 9/16.  There is an EdgeStar CW1200 that measures 21 2/3.  Has anyone tackled this problem?

I found a web site for RVShop.com that advertises a COMB-O-Matic 5200 they claim to be 17.5.  This could do it, but i called Campingworld to see if they could get them and was told they are obsolete.  Has anyone any experience with these?

One more Q. : What are the thoughts re vented and non-vented dryers.

Get a vented w/d combo. The non-vented ones use a lot of water to dry the clothes (yes, that's what I meant), and they don't get the clothes really 'dry'.

You may not find a unit that will mount flush with the front surface. Also consider that you need about 4" extra in back to route the vent tube to the outside unless you can get a perfectly straight shot between the outside vent cover and the machine vent tube itself. Careful measuring is critical here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Traveler100
Back
Top Bottom