confused rv wanna be

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you get 4mpg (or any scientifically measurable) increase in fuel economy, I will be amazed.  If not, I have a bridge I would like to talk to you about :)

IMHO the energy cell thing is fraud. This thing just keeps arising but never really works.  I am aware of several that have tried it over the years but not one that performed as claimed. 

Pardon me but if anybody really believes this will increase mileage then they might be interested in buying some ocean front property in Montana or Wyoming.

SEE!!!! :D I knew you'd think I was crazy!!lol... I figured that if it was free, would it hurt??? If I gained 1mpg I would not only be happy, but impressed too... the real question is...how many people do you guy's know that have shelled out $100plus to buy one of these things???? :D kevin ....how much for the bridge?

Give me the $100 for the bridge, you'll get more for your money :)

OK.. wifey said no on the bridge and wouldn't give me a check!!! but on a good note, we figured the mileage the old fashioned way(using the figures and a caculator) we got 6.2 miles per. That was on I540 from springdale to alma... got alot of good hills too. so I was a bit happier...I've got a few questions for you guy's but I think I will post them on the rv message board instead of here..seems I have introduced myself for quite a long time..kevin

Back
Top Bottom