Copilot Live Deal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did the same trhing just yesterday.  Am looking forward to trying out the new Co Pilot.  Used Street Atlas for the last 9 years, and have always been happy with it, but thought I'd give CoPilot a chance, with such a good deal. 

As a side note, Happened to look at latest Camping World flyer with CoPilot as a special deal for members at $149.  What a joke.

Happy Driving!

Tom

I have tried to down load the form to order the program and IE7 crashes everytime. I tried Firefox and nothing downloaded. What am I doing wrong?

Wayne

Karl

Yes, I have Adobe Reader 7.0 and all of the latest software to get just about everything. Everything seems to work and then I download upgrades for windows and other stuff. After the downloads it seems to take weeks before I get things back to working correctly again. Most of the recent problems started when I downloaded and installed IE 7.

I got out my laptop and after a lot of crying and gnashing of teeth I was able to download and print the forms for ordering the $79 CoPilot. Thanks for your input.

Wayne

Found the problem, or rather stumbled on the solution.  A recently installed program had installed Acrobat Reader 5.0 as part of their installation program ( wasn't interested in the already installed Acrobat Reader 7.0), the computer then had no default information so just sat there and the browser crashed. I removed version 5.0 and everything works great.

Wayne

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom