Cramalotinn getting ready to roll.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Helaine & Wally

Hi All,
We have been off line for  quite some time. Now we are getting ready to roll sometime after 10/1
We have been well and busy but looking forward to seeing all of you that make it to QZ.
Helaine

Hi Healine and Wally:

We may arrive in Sutherlin before you leave.  We leave Iowa 9/20, arrive in Sisters, OR 9/29 for a 10/1 family wedding and plan to be in Sutherlin for a day or two beginning 10/2 before we head to the Chetco River in Brookings.  Last I heard we were #41 on the Timber Valley waitinhg list.  If we miss you, have a safe journey back to AZ. 

Margi and Tom

Helaine & Wally

We will be at your place between 9/19-24, to recuperate from our rally for a couple of days...so dust off our dry camping spot.<G>

Terry
At Eugene, OR

Helaine and Wally

We will be in your area about the end of Sept or beginning of Oct. ?Hope we get to see you if not have a safe trip to AZ. ?We plan on going down the lower coast of OR and northern CA to the Delta area. ?Tom and Margi how long will you be in the Sutherlin area. It would be great to see all of you but if not have a safe trip to AZ.

Tom and Margi said:
We may arrive in Sutherlin before you leave.? We leave Iowa 9/20, arrive in Sisters, OR 9/29 for a 10/1 family  to AZ.?

For Framily we will wait. Cant miss a chance to see you. This why we try to not make hard schedules.
See you soon.

Helaine

Ned and Lorna,
Hey with Tom and Margi and you guys we would qualify as a mini Rally. Gotta to be sure to take pix.
Maybe we can get Brewers to stay longer.
see you soon. Ned, park close so I can get some wi-fi.
Helaine

Wow sounds like the makings of a rally around the Cramalotinn.  Wish we could join you all.  Looking forward to the photos. 
Tom & Margi we wish you a safe enjoyable trip.  Would be great if the Brewers can work it out to be there when everybody else is.
As many of us begin our movements to the warmer parts of the country we hope everybody has a safe trip.  See you in AZ if not before.

Helaine,

Do you have a site close to yours that we could get?  You're always welcome to share my internet :)

Ned,
The office will try and put you close to us if you ask. It is first come first serve with no reservations. But there is always room.

To, Binninger, Reiter, and Langford.
Just checked the Sept waitinglist for the park. Langford is # 41, Binninger 43, and Reiter 58. At least another year for all of you, I think.

Sounds like a mini-rally to us!  Please don't anyone wait for us.  We *think* we'll be in Sutherlin on 10/2 and plan to stay a day or two; however, my family is gathering for my nieces wedding, my SIl is undergoing chemo right now for breast cancer, we haven't seen each other in years, etc. etc. etc.  In other words, plans may change.

Helaine - I need your current phone number so we can keep in touch as the date draws near. 

Ned - the campground in Brookings where we're wintering this year has free WiFi.  We'll look forward to your advice on what we should buy to take advantage of this.

Hope to see you all.

Margi

Margi,

Glad to help when we see you, or even if we don't :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenOldie
Back
Top Bottom