Dash air

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1993fred

I bought a 93 Seabreeze built on a Chevy 15 passenger van chassis. On the dash air on the dryer there are 4 electrical connections. 2 have been taken off and a fuse wired in between. I think they are bypassing the low pressure switch. How can I get a wiring diagram to put the wiring back original. I have changed the compressor and dryer. ThanksIMG_2091.jpegIMG_2092.jpeg

It looks like an aftermarket switch, and it looks like the factory connector for it has been lopped off and crimp connectors were added after the fact. Most the ones I've seen are two wires, green and black, which go to a factory plastic connector that plugs into the switch. The switch is either open or closed.

Without knowing what's been done or what refrigerant the system might have, you could be in for trouble. Using Google, you can find factory wiring diagrams for these van/chassis, but as they say, only a trained mechanic should work on AC systems :)

@Ray-IN Wouldn’t a ‘93 GM G-Series cutaway chassis use a Harrison H6/HR6 compressor from the factory? Or am I confused and thinking of other GM models?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom