Design flaw

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J32952

Ok, a total newbie and very happy with our first MH, Winnebago 2017 27N.  Purchased last fall, one owner, 11K Miles.
  When the awning is extended and turn on light (above awning) it shines, but only useful in the small section above entry door.  The slide blocks rest of light.  Tonight went to turn on light without expanding awning..nope, had to open a few inches to get any light.  Winnebago 27N. Design error.  Along the passenger side roof line is bright LED strip..but can?t use if awning in and pretty worthless when awning out.
    In no way a ?deal breaker?, but totally worthless dumb location and installation of lighting. 

I wish that was the worst of the "design" flaws.  But glad it still works for you.

I once moved the converter from the back to the front of a trailer we had because of a design flaw....the battery could never charge effectively with the factory install...

-Kyle

We could make a list of the things they could have done better, like installing two LEFT side park and turn signal lights. not bad just turn the one on the right side over. That puts the drain holes looking up so it fills with water. OK, drill a hole so the water drains out......jeez...you only had ONE job and blew that.
    Holding true to form the headlights are the same for right and left even though I had to order separate drivers and passengers side. Do these people have a problem with determining their right from their left ??

Back
Top Bottom