Diesel Prices In The West

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scottro

We’re headed west from Florida in a couple weeks. Anyone with updates on diesel prices out in Utah,Colorado,Wyoming,Montana,or that vicinity we would love to get some idea on what we’re going to have to pay!
Thanks in advance.
Scott,Orlando

It is only going to depress you.

Either you go or not and the cost is what is what it is.

We got back to New England a little over a week ago and starting in St Louis, Diesel prices just increased for the last 2 weeks of the drive. Stoopid.

I talked to our son in KY today and he told me gas price is $4.02. Our gas prices in CA are closing in on $7.00. We leave in a couple of weeks for WY, then on to OH, approx 2700 miles each way. Our SUV averages 21/gallon, so we'll suck up 257 gallons of gas.

If we took our diesel coach it would suck up 620 gallons of diesel.

We went from Denver to eastern KY and back late last month, and the highest diesel price we saw along I-64/I-70 was $5.84.9 on our way home and prices ranged (same stations) from 25¢ to 45¢ higher than we saw on the way out, but they may have gone up again.

It is only going to depress you.

Either you go or not and the cost is what is what it is.

We got back to New England a little over a week ago and starting in St Louis, Diesel prices just increased for the last 2 weeks of the drive. Stoopid.
<<apologies to OP for thread hijack>>
Rob&Deryl, what's the price of diesel in NH nowadays? We'll be returning in a few weeks and we're hearing some downright depressing reports of over $6/gal.

Our gas prices in CA are closing in on $7.00.
It’s craziness isn’t it Tom?!
I lived in California for 30 years. Both my older brothers still live there, up in the Yosemite area. What area do you live in?

It’s craziness isn’t it Tom?!
I lived in California for 30 years. Both my older brothers still live there, up in the Yosemite area. What area do you live in?
We're on the CA Delta, in the San Joaquin Valley.

We’re headed west from Florida in a couple weeks. Anyone with updates on diesel prices out in Utah,Colorado,Wyoming,Montana,or that vicinity we would love to get some idea on what we’re going to have to pay!
Thanks in advance.
Scott,Orlando
Diesel in Farmington, NM just south of the Colorado border is 5.69.

Interesting. We are way out West (greater Seattle area) and I'd figure our diesel prices would be way up compared to somewhere like Wyoming. Diesel is around $5.60/gallon here too.

Back
Top Bottom