Different style of toad.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron

Moderator Emeritus
A different Toad seen in the park we are currently at.  Couldn't tow it 4 down.  See photo.

Attachments

• P1010208 (Large).JPG
    P1010208 (Large).JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 77
That's a neat one Ron, thanks for the photo.

Seems quite an expensive trip should you need to run to the store for groceries.  OTOH if you can afford that, I'm sure costs are of no consequence.

Turns out the reason they are here is for him to go to the Bell school at more than 5 grand for five days training to satisfy the insurance company.  Pretty expensive to insure that toad. :D

Great photo, Ron.  Imagine what it must look like to come up behind him on the road.  Hope he hasn't caused any gawking-related accidents!  ;D

ArdraF

A couple of weeks ago on NPR they did an article about how helicopters are the preferred mode of travel for the wealthy in Mexico City.  Apparently they never go down to street level hopping from helipad to helipad on their way through life.  Reminded me of some of the old sci-fi stuff where people flew around in their flying cars while the unfortunate and criminal-types wandered the dirty streets below.  ;)

-Dave

My search shows that is a 1979 Bell 206L-1 registered to Houston Helicopters Inc. out of Pearland, TX.
Since I fly the fling wing things for a living, it was easy to spot. Nice rig, and must say quite the toad........

Jack.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjbodjb
Back
Top Bottom