Dometic refrigerator model #NDR1292

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ascalco

My Dometic refrigerator will not switch from electic to gas when we pull the shore power. I just changed out the main board to fix another problem that I was Having. Anybody have any thoughts ?

Yes I have gas, and everything works like it should that uses gas {stove ,heather } and the gas is on. the refrigerator just does not switch from electric to the gas mode when you turn off shore power ! Like I said in the first post I have just changed out the main control board about two months ago. I did not check electric to gas switch over after changing out the board.

There is likely a small 5 amp fuse located on a small circuit board skillfully hidden in a black box and mounted on the back of the refrigerator, which, if blown, will not allow the fridge to switch to AC. If this fuse is blown, the refer does not know that there is an AC connection available to use.... On my model of Dometic it is designated F7.

Is the AES AUTO light on before you switch to propane?  Is the CHECK light on?

Thanks , I though about the fuse but I did not think it could be that simple and I also just replaced that board. I am on my way out side to check on it now, thanks .

Back
Top Bottom