ennui.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm ready - as soon as I can get to the street.

Attachments

• rv.jpg
    rv.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 48
I'm leaving Tuesday for California, then Yuma Az. for five weeks..

We rode 20 miles on the Trikes today wearing shorts and T-shirts. Not in Arkansas! We are just outside of Austin Texas till the end of March.

Lee

I moved from New York to Florida 26 years ago. I haven't worn a winter coat, slipped on ice, installed snow tires, or froze my rear off since. Oh, and yesterday I wore shorts and a T-shirt to mow the lawn. : )

I'm thankful for the cold up North. The most exercise we get here as snowbirds in Fort Myers is sitting in the hot tub in the evenings, patting ourselves on the back over how "smart" we are to not be there!

It's a major conversation starter - "How cold is it where you come from?" LOL

Gordon

Gordon Groff said:
I'm thankful for the cold up North. The most exercise we get here as snowbirds in Fort Myers is sitting in the hot tub in the evenings, patting ourselves on the back over how "smart" we are to not be there!

It's a major conversation starter - "How cold is it where you come from?" LOL

Gordon

Thanks Gordon for rubbing it in..I can send you a box of snow if you are feeling nostalgic  ...COD  !  :) :) :)

And I can testify Gorden is telling the truth since I can look out the windshield and see that hot tub about 50 feet away! ;D ;D

Ernie

PS About time to get the suits on; haven't been in the hot tub since yesterday afternoon. ;D 8)

Ernie

Mind you, with our dollar falling faster than the Mexican Peso..I am kinda glad I am here...and not south...

thomasamski said:
I moved from New York to Florida 26 years ago. I haven't worn a winter coat, slipped on ice, installed snow tires, or froze my rear off since. Oh, and yesterday I wore shorts and a T-shirt to mow the lawn. : )
DON'T spread that around...what do you want everyone moving here. If they did we would sink into the ocean.

WHOOT! Just got back from 4 days XC skiing up at Bearhead state park. Had to drive 5 hours to find some snow but it was worth it. Not much for groomed trails, but I don't prefer them anyway. We slogged across the lakes and bushwhacked some trails. Not a soul around. We had all this beautiful area to ourselves.
OK.. I'm back Minnesotan now.
Thanks for listening... ;D

BinaryBob said:
OK.. I'm back Minnesotan now.

I was a bit confused when after reading your grousing about the weather you decided to head north.  ???  Welcome back fellow Minnesotan  ;D.  You'll be headed south soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dlord
Back
Top Bottom