Ever have one of those days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saddletramp1200

3 feet off the ground & 6 feet behind the hood
Beautilul day, the park i chose was clean, quiet and went to the coffee maker pushed the on button and no little green light. I fiddled with the plug still nothing. No problem so I got out the old camp pot and made coffee. I just had finished cooking breakfast and was about to eat when I realised I was out of salt. Keep some in the trunk of the saturn and when I returned my plate was clean and my dog was on the couch looking so innocent I just could not be angry at her. All finished with the instant oatmeal and dishes, time for a ride to Wally World for a coffee maker. Nice ride and found one on sale and went to pay for it. My wallet is on the bedside table back at the coach. About 1/2 mile on the way home I found a roofing nail someone misplaced. A kind man in a pickup gave me a lift to the park. Too hot to mess with the flat tire then so I went inside to relax a little. Turned the TV on and saw half a picture. The bottom half the screen was fine but the top was blank. Later on I will go get a TV, coffee pot and a bike tube. I've been told bad things happen in three's. Guess I'm safe now. lol 

LOL, sounds like fiction, but I believe you, tramp. Have you ever tried writing a novel? :)

Sincerely, carson

I just got in from running some errands and dealing with one of those days when I should have stayed in bed.  Then I saw your post and realized perhaps I didn't have it so bad after all.

Steve

Ouch that hurts.   Know the feeling though.  Called and made an appt to go to Monach in Harrisburg, Or and had told them of two problems but have now got a third I will have to tell them about when I get there.

i don't feel alone now. i just got in from working on the MH water system. i would fix one leak and another would start. got all the leaks fixed and the toilet wouldnt flush. after messing with that all is good now.

1200 I do not know where you are camping , but I hope it is no where near me! ;D

PS; I have herd about bad things come in threes but if I were you I would play it safe and not go out in a thunderstorm any time soon.

When I find myself getting upset by "one of those days," I think of my 46 year old brother who has been battling MS for 25 years.  Suddenly, I feel blessed that I CAN go to Wal-Mart to buy a new coffee pot!

After a blessed life (so Far) I find that if I can't laugh at things like coffee pots and flat tires life just wouldn't be as much fun! I have not been online because I forgot to unplug my laptop and put it away and it fell in the sink that I also forgot to drain. Is it funny? Yea, pretty much, did I learn something? not really. Got a new laptop and a new breaker so life is Good! I missed you all. Tramp :)

carson said:
LOL, sounds like fiction, but I believe you, tramp.

I believe it too.  Truth is always stranger than fiction.  I've had some days that I don't have the imagination to have made up  :)

Did everyone know that one teaspoon of kindness weighs 4 times as much as a cup of anger? And one random act of kindness is
worth more than anything money can buy? A sudden wave of joy overcame me. Sometimes this old coach gets really big. My 4 leg co-pliot listens very well, but don't say much. Where ever you are, or heading Bless You all. Tramp

Back
Top Bottom