Fabulous Drone Light Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeilerBird

There are lots of cool drone light show on YouTube and I found one that I think is my favorite. It celebrated retiring Fernando Valenzuela's number 34. They honored him last weekend at Dodger Stadium.

Last edited:
That link is a Christmas show. Drone shows are amazing.

I clicked in only because I grew up in the Fernando era. Nobody expected that "little fat guy" to be able to pitch like he did.

That link is a Christmas show. Drone shows are amazing.

I clicked in only because I grew up in the Fernando era. Nobody expected that "little fat guy" to be able to pitch like he did.
Nobody expected it from Vida Blue, either.

Fernando was a lefty. As a rookie he was a dead ringer for my best friend from high school, Ben. Then I met Fernando in person and got his autograph and was shocked at how close he was to looking like Ben. Nice guy too.

Not to mention the end of Bartolo Colon's pitching career with the NY Mets.
And most every other team in MLB. Bartolo was a character too, it was always funny when he had to run and the guys in the dugout always had a laugh.

When my son played Little League BB I coached his team … About 1/2 the team were Mexican-American and they all wanted to be Fernando… We had one pitcher that threw smoke, and he would roll his eyes up like Fernando… He threw hard,but was so wild, none of the little guys would stand in the batter‘s box against him.. We tried to get him to not roll his eyes and look where he was throwing, But he always reverted to the “Fernando” style. :rolleyes:
Butch

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyone
Back
Top Bottom