Fantastic Fan - Wall Switch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mybennett

We have a 2014 Winnebago Forza 34T.  I am unable to find the power switch to the Fantastic Fan in our kitchen area.  I turn it on at the fan, yet it does not have power so won't run.  We also have a fan in the bathroom and the power switch is above the water pump switch next to the toilet.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

edit by staff - changed message icon to topic solved

I think there may be a small round fuse some place on that bottom side of the fan housing. It may be just a round knob. When you unscrew it, they'll be a glass fuse inside which will fall out.

Yes, you are correct.  The fuse is good.  I was told that there is a "wall switch" that gives the fan power.  I'm unable to find the switch.

We also have a remote mounted on a wall to turn the fan on and off and it also opens the dome. Do you have one of those?  It's about the size of a thermostat.

No, we do not have a remote for the fan.  I just spoke to Winnebago dealership and they were able to tell me the switch to turn on.  On our 2014 Forza, there are 5 wall switches - 1 at the top, 2 underneath, then 2 more switches underneath.  The left bottom switch gives power to the fan.  I also had to push the fuse in tighter and it began working.  Problem solved.  Thanks for your help and replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bridger
Back
Top Bottom