Fiberglass repair, ABS repair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irvsiegel

We were hoping that Camping World could handle all our maintenance needs.  However, they cannot do fiberglass repair or work on ABS brakes.  We live in Benicia, California.  What's the best way to find a facility that could do this?  Our coach is a 2007 Fleetwood Fiesta LX.  Thanks in advance!

Irv Siegel

For the fiberglass,  Find a good boat shop repair.  They do far better work than any body repair.

Shayne said:
For the fiberglass,  Find a good boat shop repair.   They do far better work than any body repair.

Shayne,

Thanks for the tip!  Since we live in a city on the water there should be some boat repair facilities nearby.

Irv

Irv,

I've been impressed with work done by Luke's Fiberglass Repair on a couple of boats and he's mobile. I'm thinking of using him for a job on our coach to save me a trip up to the factory service center in Oregon. He's a little way from Benicia, but it's almost on his way when he travels between his Campbell and Oakley bases. (His home is in the south bay and he lives on his boat at Bethel Island part of the week).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom