First Motor Home............very new to this!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mranders2

My names Mike, my wife Bev and I just purchased our first motorhome 12/31/07.  We ended up going a little bigger than we had expected and spending a few more $$$ than we had planned on for our first one but must say are delighted with our purchase so far.  We purchased a 2006, 37' Monaco Monarch SE (Workhorse-Vortec 8100) from Everett's in Laughlin, NV.  Our maiden voyage was to the San Diego area last weekend and ended up what you call dry camping Friday and Saturday and for the most part did just fine.  We look forward to many trips across the country in the future.  By the way I heard about RV Forum from a gentlemen named Steve while waiting for a satellite system to me installed at Camping World in Mesa, AZ.  We discussed some questions I had and he suggested the RV Forum for all the answers, I look forward to asking many questions in the near future.

Hi MIke and Bev. Welcome to our forum. Glad you followed up on Steve's suggestion.

Congratulations on the Monarch. I'm sure you'll have many happy times in that coach.

Be sure to let us know if we can answer any questions.

Hi Mike and Bev,

Welcome to the RV Forum. You have found the best place to get those questions answered.  Lot of experience and knowledge among the members here and we are willing to share.  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

Hello to you as well.. I"m kind of happy with the chassis under my Damon (A workhorse W-22, 8.1)

Currently many of us here in the forum are gathered around a large balloon in the Middle or nowhere, or to be more precise, Tyson's Wash, Laposa South, Quartzsite, Az.  The world's largest RV goodie show.

But when it comes to answering questions... That is what we like to do the most. so ask away!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Floss71
Back
Top Bottom