First Time Posting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nohemihere

Just wanted to introduce myself here. I am purchasing my first fifth wheel soon and thought I would get some advice from the vets.

Hi and welcome to our forum. Ask away and we'll do our best to get your questions answered.

nohemihere said:
Just wanted to introduce myself here. I am purchasing my first fifth wheel soon and thought I would get some advice from the vets.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  This is the place to get information so please ask any questions you have relating to the RVing lifestyle.  Any idea which model 5th wheels peak your interest?

We are buying a nu-way premier. 36 footer. We are buying it from my father in law. He needs the money... we want the camper. I own a construction company that specializes in disaster rebuilding. Normally we work with people who have houses that have been either damaged by floods or tornadoes. But we have had some insurance companies ask if we can work in the gulf-coast are. So in October we are leaving for a few months to go down there to help rebuild. We will be living in our camper full-time. We anticipate being down there for most of the winter if not longer. I am only 30 years old and we have a couple of young children that will be living with us too. So any suggestions of the best way to make this a happy experience would be great.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjay
Back
Top Bottom