Florida - finally - in March

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Molaker

Ever since we got our MH in 2009 I've wanted to make a Florida trip.  Finally, we're planning on going in March.  My youngest son and his family try to hit Destin (Topsail) for spring break.  I didn't think I'd be ready after having surgery, but I'm coming along great.  But, as late as it is, I was pretty sure we couldn't get reservations this late.  I looked on ReserveAmerica anyway, just hoping.  There were only 2 sites available for the timeframe.  Can you believe it!  I got a site next door to my son.  Now what's the odds that would happen?  So, mid March it is.  Just hope for warm weather and maybe, just maybe a couple of sunshinny days.

Congrats on getting a site next to family. Hope it works out Tom. The only time we stayed in Destin, it rained  :(

This is our 5th year coming to Florida since I retired! The weather has been great so far except for a couple of cool days last week. By March its usually nice and warm.

Scott  :)

Tom said:
Congrats on getting a site next to family. Hope it works out Tom. The only time we stayed in Destin, it rained  :(
I guess rain I can take as long as it's warm and not a gail. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FmStars
Back
Top Bottom