Forum Newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IrishDrum

John and Diane

We (I) retired in 2001 as CIO and have taken to the road to see our great land. We have a Windsport 35' Ford V-10 powered rig. We have gone to Albuquerque for the last several years for the big Balloon Festival. What a site. We also traveled to BC recently (my old homeland) to see relatives. We have covered a large percentage of the states based on the map on the outside of our rig. We will not quit till all are filled in. Not sure what to do about Hawaii however.

Both of us have been very active in the Boys Scouts for many years and do a LOT of tent camping so when we get some kidding about taking it so easy with and RV we make sure they understand that we do ALL types of camping.

I look forward to getting some great information from such a diverse group of RVers. ::)

Welcome to our forum. Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad you found us.  Do you ever get to AZ.  We have been wintering in AZ since 1998.  In Yuma right now.  Looking forward to your participation here.

Not sure what to do about Hawaii however.

No problemo.    Get on the I-10 and head west to LA and then Santa Monica.  There the interstate goes into a tunnel.  When you exit the tunnel at the beach, turn sharp left and get ready to start paddling.  ;D

Back
Top Bottom