From snow to shining snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alaskansnowbirds said:
Karl,

Check out  Snow Pictures

Edit....Sorry Karl, thought you were talking about the pictures Richard posted.

Don,

Thanks for posting the link to the phony pictures my neighbor sent me and I posted on the forum. I am going to have to have a talk with him.  :eek:  With all the snow I had been reading about in New York, I never questioned the validity of the pictures.

Sorry about that all.  :mad:

Richard

Rolf,
Cool picture - where did you find it? Where was it taken and when?

Karl,

Picture was sent to me by my brother, telling me (tongue-in-cheek) what it was like back in the '60's living in Fargo, ND.    :D

Actually, I don't know where he got the picture or when it was taken.  Maybe we should start a post on the Photography and Imaging
section to find a way of adding a motorhome batwing to the picture using Photoshop.  I sure don't know how to do it, but I think it has something to do with layering.

RLSharp said:
Don,

Thanks for posting the link to the phony pictures my neighbor sent me and I posted on the forum. I am going to have to have a talk with him.  :eek:  With all the snow I had been reading about in New York, I never questioned the validity of the pictures.

Sorry about that all.  :mad:

Richard

No problem Richard. With all the snow I've heard of back in that area I didn't question it either until Phoenix TV 3 showed the same photos stating the same as your friend. The reporter then looked it up on Snops and ended his report with the correct information.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holtt
Back
Top Bottom