Fuse Panel information????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dx8pursuit

I have a 2000 Georgie Boy Pursuit 3205 and am looking for information on the passenger compartment fuse panel next to the steering column.  The individual fuse spots are numbered and that's it.  Only other info on the fuse panel or fuse panel cover is "refer to owner's manual".  When I check the manual it only says to replace fuses with the same type.  I'm looking to find out what each fuse is for and what amp the fuse is supposed to be.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  So far I'm coming up with nothing on my internet searches. 

Most likely, all are for the chassis.  Engine, running lights, AC, panel radio, etc.

If all else fails, you could map them by pulling one at a time and examine for what goes dark.

Sorry guys, I found the info in the little Ford manual in the glovebox. I didn't even realize I had the Ford manual. I checked all the large manuals in my owners pack and forgot about that one.

Hi! I know this is an old post, but is there any way you could share a picture of your fuse panel labels? I don't have the ford manual. I'm stuck and so frustrated I can't find online info! Thank you!!

Thank you!!!!!  That helped me but is there another favor? I can't get my stairs to retract still. The first panel under the dash didn't have a fuse for them. Any idea where your fuse for the stairs are? According to the coachman manual( small one) there are 2 or 3 but doesn't tell me where the fuses are actually located on the rv.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bridger
Back
Top Bottom