Getting ready for QZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Helaine & Wally

Hi All,
Just got access to wireless connection so we should be on more now. Still in Scottsdale in AZ. We see that some of you are in Happy Trails others now in Yuma. Wish we could get out more but Wally is working mon-fri and most weekends he has some installations lined up. But do not think for even one minute that we will not be in QZ. The whistles have been dusted and I have been practising my golf swing to take care of any beverages left laying around.
See you soon!
Helaine

We're looking forward to seeing you at QZ.  If you can get away for a get together at Happy Trails, let us know and we'll set it up.  You know we don't need much excuse for a party. :D

Ned,
We would love to come up but schedule full now, at least thrugh 14th. If we get a chance we want to leave early.  so parties may have to wait.
See you soon.
Helaine

Oh, NO! She's baaack! Grin

Oh, good!  Now we'll have some order around here!  ;D ;D  Hopefully both her knees are now in good working order now so she can chase some of you n'er do wells around and make you behave yourselves.  ;)  ;)

ArdraF

I'm turning down my hearing aid so I don't hear the whistle.

JIM  But if  I duck and she misses my back and hits the old noggin  I'll just feel at home with another lump from the Boss.  LOL

ArdraF said:
Oh, good!  Now we'll have some order around here!   ;D ;D  Hopefully both her knees are now in good working order now so she can chase some of you n'er do wells around and make you behave yourselves.  ;)  ;)

Ardra,
Well, One knee is in good shape , but my left knee is still awaiting replacement. Would you believe that just a couple of days before my left knee was to be replaced my Doc. broke his foot. If I had waited for him to recover we would not have been able to come south. I had the choice of going to another doc but I liked what he did with the right and as I told him I want my scars to match. But never fear. With whistles and canes we will have some order. See you soon.
Helaine

Forgive me  I'm old too and don't believe all I hear, read, and see.  Must be that stubborn and never learn attitude. LOL

Shayne said:
Folrgive me  I'm old too and don't believe all I hear, read, and see.  Must be that stubborn and never learn attitude. LOL

Helaine will knock that attitude right out of you. And you're too old to duck out of the way. :)

Would you believe that just a couple of days before my left knee was to be replaced my Doc. broke his foot. If I had waited for him to recover we would not have been able to come south.

Helaine, that's quite amazing.  Glad you waited.  Obviously we'd all rather have you here than there, bum knee and all.  ;)

ArdraF

CAREFUL! - or next time you'll be flagging from the middle of the track!

Karl - oops.  I'd better watch myself.  That would not be a good location!  ;D

ArdraF

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom