Good morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Call me Bob. I have been lurking on this and other RV sites for quite a while and decided to take the plunge and introduce myself.

My wife, Susan, and I have been RVing now for about 3 yrs. We purchased our Sunny Brook used because we weren't sure we were going to like RVing. Had no idea what we would want or need, just that if the TT smelled of mold or smoke we didn't want it.

We got lucky and found one that was in great shape, and what it needed, new awning and some wood trim work, the dealer actually took care of even tho it was a consignment and we only paid half what they wanted.

One reason we purchased this unit was it's huge bathroom, and the woodwork was a natural oak, allowing me to make changes and match the original work.

We have made numerous short trips with a camping club, Happy Campers, and 3 trips in excess of 3500 miles each on our own.

We have since decided that we will not be upgrading due to the fact that it is set up the way we like, all systems operate properly, and we really like the HUGE bathroom.

I am looking forward to learning more from you folks, and maybe share some of my experiences to help others as well.

Perhaps I will be able to share my upgrade with you'all, some of which are actually pretty good.

Hi Bob and welcome to The RV Forum.

We have since decided that we will not be upgrading due to the fact that it is set up the way we like, all systems operate properly, and we really like the HUGE bathroom.

Sounds like a good decision and good reasons for it.

Welcome! You guys deserve some sort of award. Very, very few people come close to getting it right the first time and that shows by the folks trading once a year for a few years to get what satisfies them. Of course without pics, you don't really have an RV ;D

Hi Bob and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join in, sounds like you got a great deal.  ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom