Got Somebody You Want To Get Rid Of? This May Be The Place To Do It.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting "theory" tested in court and shot down at least once.

That's what is interesting about our system. Over time it is self correcting and there is a path to appeal to the top court under the right circumstances. Option 1 is legislature can close the loophole. Option 2 is they wait until the law is "tested" - Our system has nothing to do with justice or fairness. It is about consistency. Equal treatment under the law. Does that really work for everyone - that's a huge debate.

There must be some discussion about jurisdictions and which law applies - Federal, state, county, municipality etc... Lawlessness would imply that the 50 acres is under no jurisdiction. Which could be true, I don't know.

The article implies that the reason there is no law is because they can't round up a jury of peers. Cases get moved all the time - polluted jury pool etc, etc. So just moving a trial is not necessarily a slam dunk acquittal.

We all get our primary framing of how the system works by TV. Having a son "caught up in the system for like 2 years now I can attest that TV is entertainment and not reality.

There are very narrow grounds on which something can be appealed to a higher authority - 1 is a matter of form - The process made mistakes, therefor the outcome was unfair and a violation of equal protections. The second is that the lower court law County, state to federal, violates a constitutional right.

I have to believe there are a ton of places in Alaska that have no residents.

I think if a person wanted to kill somebody just to kill, I would posit if that person was able to keep their mouth shut they could get away with it. Just for everyone’s edification, this is not something I have ever contemplated. :cool:

My wife, Paola, is Colombian and addicted to true crime stuff usually critiquing how the wife screwed up hiding the body...

I plan to never go on a Cancun vacation with her and her lesbian friend...

Boondocking in the desert is also off my to do list...

Believe it or not.. I know this young lady. IN fact The very first of her commercial offerings (Traveler) I purchased from her very own hand.

Julia Ecklar on You Tube

I strongly suggest emptying mouth before clicking on link.

Also this is not a comment on the thread. Only on the subject line.

Back
Top Bottom