Grand Design Reflection - comments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amie_s

HI. My name is Amie, boyfriend is Chris.  We have been camping for several years.  Started in a pop-up, upgraded to a travel trailer 8 months ago, and now upgrading to a 5th wheel for the last time. The travel trailer was wonderful and offered plenty of space and amenities. However, the beds seem to be extremely short (for a 6ft 2 in guy) and the peg leg tables are very wobbly. We are looking at the Grand Design Reflection 367BHS.  I love the fact that it has a hidden area and loft.  Does anyone have any feedback on pros and cons of the unit? 

RV beds are typically shorter that is one way to save space/weight. I replaced the mattress with a regular one It's alot better.
I don't know too much about Grand Design, but I see that they are selling a lot near me.

I have a Grand Design Reflection 27RL. The bed that comes with the 5th wheel is inferior and we immediately replaced with a standard queen size bed. No issues with sleeping now. I have had very few issues with my Reflection and would purchase another one. If you are on Facebook take a look at the Grand Design Owners page. They have several thousand members and there is lots of discussion about specific models. The main theme is that Grand Design has an excellent customer service model after the sale and their customers rave about how the company goes to another level to insure problems are fixed.

We have an 016 Reflection 29RS. Had it a year now, 20+ "outings",  6000+ miles towed, we are TOTALLY happy with it. Best 5r we've owned. I too would buy another one. The QA & QC.. everywhere I look is Second to None.

I can attest to their Service after Sales edict too.. had a problem (the Only problem since purchase) with a motion light.. called Grand Design.. they Overnighted me a New complete fixture... No try this, try that, take it to a Dealer stuff.

If you read their "About Us" on their Web site, you will see where the 3 CEO's came from.. Sez it all right there.

In our local RV group there are 5 or 6 other Grand Design owners.. everyone Raves about their Rigs, and the Customer Service (If needed).

Joe & Rose

Thanks for the insight.  I'm going to look at it this evening and sign the paperwork. It's only the 4th time I've look at the GD.  I'm very please with the space they provide and the additional loft and room area.  Makes for a great inlaw suite.

We narrowed down our choice from just about everything out there to a 313 or 315 RLTS based primarily on floor plan.  What I did notice after looking at a lot of travel trailers is that the Grand Design models seem to pay more attention to detail than some of the other manufacturers. Things like molding seem to fit more like you would expect it to instead of gaps and the finish on the walls is consistent instead of patchy.  Be sure to report back once you have it.

Back
Top Bottom