Grand Design?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

schrederman

I looked at a Grand Design Reflection trailer this last weekend. I liked it. Anyone on this forum have one? Please tell me about it...

Thanks......  :)

I don't have a reflection, but I'm in the same boat with the Solitude. They look like a great company that builds a great product and backs it up. There is also a grand design owners forum that you might find some good info off of. Good luck!!

We just picked up our new 2015 Reflection 337RLS on December 29th and absolutely love it. We've already camped 7 nights in it and can't believe the improvement in quality over our last 2011 5th wheel.

We love the floor plan on the 337RLS but there are many manufacturers who make a similar floor plan. My interest was in the quality AND what I've been hearing from owners who may have a warranty issue and so far the company is extremely responsive in dealing with any issues.

To us, and your mileage may vary, I can't believe this rig cost us what it did. I thought I would have to pay a lot more to get a rig this nice. It is far and away nicer than our 2011 5th wheel by a different manufacturer.

Friends have been asking us why we would get a new trailer so soon and my answer is that we spend far more time in our trailer than we ever thought we would and the trailer we had i would consider more of a "camper quality" trailer while this one seems much more like an "extended stay" quality trailer. The insulation seems much, much better.

Anyway, most everyone wants to justify his or her purchase decision so I never post in threads asking about comparing manufacturers or which trailer should I buy type threads but you specifically asked about Grand Design so I am more than happy to give our hardy recommendation! We're both pleased and proud to be Grand Design owners.

Not a Reflection owner, but a GD Solitude 369RL owner.  We've had it almost two years now, with about 10,000 miles and totally pleased with it. I don't think you could go wrong with any Grand Design product..

I have a Grand Design Reflection 323BHS--bunk house model.

Their Reflection series is very popular, and can be towed with a properly equipped 3/4 ton diesel truck.  My trailer weights 11K, and has a pin weight of 2K--actual weight.

While Grand Design is a new company, they're doing so many things right.  Their dealers are often the better dealers in retail markets, and they don't deal but with one dealer in a town.  They keep color combinations to one--and they don't offer many options to simplify their business.  They're mainly building fifth wheels, and have just come out with a couple of travel trailers.

This company is going to be a major force in the fifth wheel and travel trailer industry.

We just bought a 2015 Reflection 27RL and I am towing with a 2015 GMC 2500HD with a Duramax. It is a light weight 5th wheel and it tows great. I have just done a shakedown weekend and have not found any issues. The dealer says they rarely have much to correct when they are sold. The weather looks good for the next week so we are planning a trip to the North Carolina coast to continue the break in process.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TessInBandon
Back
Top Bottom