Great forums... introduction :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drh1965

Hello from the Haskell's in Houston :)  That is, my wife and I, and our two boys, 10 and 12.

I've been doing some internet and magazine research and we've decided to start looking for a new or used, DP, Class A, MH.
I'll admit that without forums like this, the dealers could have "pulled the wool over our eyes".  Originally, we had planned to
look almost exclusively at Winne DPs.  My Aunt and Uncle have had the same Winne MH for 30 years now and it is still going
strong so I thought they must be good choice.  Seems we'll need to rethink that.

Anyway, thanks for reading and for providing such a great service to RV newbies  ;D

Darrell

Hi Darrell, thanks for stopping by. Glad to have you here. Feel free to ask any and all questions related to RVs and RVing.

In addition to the message boards here, we also have some iinformation for newcomers to RVing in our library. Just click the Library button above and select the Newcomers need to know category.

Hello Darrell!

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad you found us and we'll be looking forward to your participation.

Information is power!

Darrell,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad you found us.  Please join in the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to the RVing lifestyle.  We are looking forward to your questions and participation.

Thanks for the welcome!  We took our first trip to an RV dealer and we were a bit overwhelmed :)

Looked at Fleetwood, Itasca, and Monaco.  Was interesting though...  I'm hoping to pick your collective
brains once I can ask somewhat intelligent questions!

Darrell

Back
Top Bottom