Greetings From Northern California

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheDude

Greeting RV forum members, I am from Nor Cal in a town called Paradise I recently bought a 1984 RV 34' HR Imperial. This was by mistake (I couldnt pass up the price, and everything works - 3k) that I bought the RV I was actually looking for a boat but found this instead.
Not sure what else to say other then so far I have found useful information in regards to RV'ing I will chime in when I think I can add something useful to the forum.

Happy Trials!

Tim

http://ridgehosting.com/RV.JPG

A belated hi Tim. We've already talked privately  ;D

Congrats on your puchase.  Now that's the way to buy.  Actually that's the way I buy, never looking but keeping options and avenues open.  I think that's the way you get the best deal.  I never sell my old one until I have replaced the one I have and b ecome faimilar with it and am Satisfied.  Then sell the old one.Why would I want to keep something I'm not happy with.  Sure you will enjoy it and any questions you may have just fire away.  Some great knowledgable folks in this forum that will level with you.

Hi Tim,

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on your RV purchase.  Please  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom