Greetings from the Redneck and his Truck Camper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Howdy everyone, like to take a moment to say hello to everyone here and thank you for allowing me to be a part of this forum :) .

I found my way here by following an old-timey sailor man by the name of Sea-Jay, whose ramblings I always enjoyed.

I travel around in my old Truck and Camper, I full-time in it as well. 

The truck is a never ending project, it started out as an old 1st generation Dodge W250 Power Wagon, though it isn't really as much a 250 as it originally was, I've been slowly replacing running gear components with W350 grade since my truck already has the W350 dually frame (Measured and confirmed).    My first big project on the truck itself was the dually conversion of the truck to fit her with a Dana 70 HD under the rear. 

The next big project will be to upgrade the rear leaf springs to 8+1 4000lb rated packs (4000 per pack) to boost the rear end hauling capacity in the steel springs to reduce how much load is carried by the air lift air spring kit that she already has on her.

The camper, well the camper has so many projects and tweaks that have been done to it over the 6 years I've owned it that I wrote it all down in my blog.

So, that's me in a nutshell.

Edit: Link moved to signature line.

Welcome!  ad many years with TC's, and now MH as in the right tool for the job.  For now it is a MH.  Actually right now it is an apartment in a National Park in winter, but that is another story. 

Nothing quite like messin about with campers to rephrase an old quote.

Thanks all, at some point a second RV will be coming into the equation, with luck a 30 or 32' Heartland TT which will take over the job of being the full-time home and the camper will return to being the travel RV :)

Redneck
I really enjoy reading your forum and like you I made my way here by following Seajay the Sailor.
Pat

Back
Top Bottom