Greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have just joined this forum and hope to be able to exchange good ideas and solutions with the group.? We have steadily progressed up though the RV lifestyle - tent, pop-up, class C, class A gasser and now the diesel pusher.? We are very happy with our 2004 MADP 4301 and use it 6-8 months a year (we winter in FL).?

Mike & Marilyn McEvoy
Goshen, KY
2004 MADP 4301
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee toad

Mike & Marilyn

Welcome to our friendly forum. Glad you joined us. I see you've already been busy posting responses to other folks' questions (thanks), so it doesn't look like you need much help finding your way around the forum.

Mike & Marilyn,

Welcome to the RV Forum Framily.  Hope you will join in the ongoing discussions or start new discussions relating to the RVing lifestyle.  Any chance you would be able to join us at one of the RV Forum rallies?  We also tow a Jeep GC and we like to off road in. 

Thanks Ron.  We hope to be able to join some of the rallies, although this year we seem to have more commitments than time (graduations, weddings, grandkids birthdays, band recitals, etc.)? I trust that I can find the rally schedules somewhere on this forum.? We are looking forward to meeting members of the group.

Mike & Marilyn

Click on the Calendar button in the toolbar above and the rallies are entered on the relevant dates with a link to a message providing the details.

Welcome to the group! You will get some terrific exchanges here.  I view this as the best RV forum on the net.  More like a family than a forum, so welcome to the family!  :D

Welcome to the RV Forum and we are glad you found us.  We'll be looking forward to getting to know you better and feel free to let us know if you need assistance in navigating the Forum software.

Enjoy the RV Forum, Mike and Marilyn!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom