Happy New Year Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Same/same.
How come as I get older, I slow down, yet it just seems time speeds up. Seems like 2019 rang in just a few months ago an now it's 2020.  :eek: ??? ::) :-\ :'(

Rene T said:
Same/same.
How come as I get older, I slow down, yet it just seems time speeds up. Seems like 2019 rang in just a few months ago an now it's 2020.  :eek: ??? ::) :-\ :'(

I'm not sure how.....But I think it has something to do with the new math.  ;D ;D

Happy New Years everyone!!

Happy New Year everyone.  Well, the retirement countdown has begun.....59 working days until the big day...April 30th, then I'm hanging up the ole money-makers.  When that day rolls around, the very next week will be our very first Grand Design Rally that we will attend, in Crossville, TN.  Anyways, looking forward to the new year and hopefully the many adventures that it will bring.  No full timing for us, we like our home and the comforts of it too much to give it up.

Happy New Year folks.  Looking forward to lots of fun as always. 

Gizmo is your dog eating a piece of Gator?

jackiemac said:
Happy New Year folks.  Looking forward to lots of fun as always. 

Gizmo is your dog eating a piece of Gator?

Out of respect for certain OldGators that have been known to hang around the RV Forum...I'm not going to mention the name of the said gator.. 8) 8)

By the way OldGator, Gizmo told me to tell you that you he really likes you family.  ;D ;D

Back
Top Bottom