Happy to Have Found This Site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ROVER

Hello to all :

My new owners are quite uninformed about the world of RVing. I'm glad they've found this site, so that they can learn how to take good care of me, keep my systems maintained, and have fun! I know they have spent alot of years fooling with tents, but  I've heard them say that they are too old for that now but still want to take the Grandkids into the Parks for some exposure to the good life.
  I'm a 1989 American (by Cobra) motorhome on a Ford chassis. At 27 feet long I'm not one of the big boys, but my owners are treating me like an aircraft carrier on wheels and are being very careful. I'm suprised the old guy doesn't wear a helmet when he drives me!
  Anyhow...I'm very glad to be here and hope y'all will give these folks some good info. Although I don't know them very well yet, I can tell they want to give me a good family so bear with them. They may even have some interesting stories of their own.
  Thanks Much,

ROVER
(P.S.- they old guy that owns me... I've heard them call him Chas, and his wife is Cherie)

Rover, Chas and Cherie,

Welcome to our friendly forum. Thanks for stopping by and for introducing yourselves. We'd love to hear some of those stories.

Hi Rover, Chas, and Cherie,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad you found us.  Please join in the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to the RVing lifestyle. I am sure you will find the information you want here on the RV Forum.  What part of the country are you from?

Tom, Ron, & Karl:

Thanks for the Welcome...

ROVER, Cherie and I are in the Gettysburg area (PA). New to the RV scene, we've spent alot of years camping in tents. Sliding in sideways is one thing, but crawling in, covered with mud... another!

Chas

Hi Rover,

Welcome to the forum and your new owners are welcome as well. :) I hope they take good care of you and take you places you have never seen before. Tell them to try to make one of the forum rallies so you can meet some other RVs that frequent this forum. Since you are in the PA area the Southeast rally in October isn't that far away!

Be sure they ask any questions they have as there are many other owners here that will be more than happy to answer them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom