Harvest Hosts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The advantage of Boondocker’s Welcome is their website shows the spots available before you pay any money. HH makes you sign up first. We were at a rally where they let us look through their book, and that’s when we found out the spots weren’t plentiful where we really wanted to go. And we will be looking at their sites towards the middle of June probably, so I will report back.

We joined Boondockers Welcome and so far, it's been well worth it. We've met some wonderful hosts. Our philosophy is to use it as a safe place to stop for the night and NOT a camping experience. One host told us they had people stay with them for a week and they brought their grandkids with them. I think we'd feel like we were overstaying the hospitality if we did that.

We joined Boondockers Welcome and so far, it's been well worth it. We've met some wonderful hosts. Our philosophy is to use it as a safe place to stop for the night and NOT a camping experience. One host told us they had people stay with them for a week and they brought their grandkids with them. I think we'd feel like we were overstaying the hospitality if we did that.
Now that Harvest Host bought them do you get the benefit of using HH as well or are you still only allowed boondockers

Back
Top Bottom