Heading for Elkhart, Indiana area...looking for travel trailers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StormRv

Can anyone point me in the direction of some good dealers? We're heading over Sat (7/29) to look for used or new travel trailers. I was told by a couple fellas I work with that this is a good area to "hunt" for a good deal.

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

When you come into Elkhart from the south about the first dealer you will see is the huge one that has a Camping World store in part of their building. The entire main drag is dealer after dealer. You can't miss them.
If you are hungry tryt the restaurant directly across the street from Camping World, great food and huge portions.

Woody

I'm always hungry, hehe

Thanks for the heads up.

I'l be coming from Kankakee,IL. From what I hear about the construction, looks like I'll come up north on 65 then take 80 east into Elkhart if I'm looking at it correctly.

Yep,  I travel that area often and take 17/10  to 65 and north to 80.  Wife always gets a kick out of the John Deere on the Silo about 3 miles west of the Indiana line and says  There's my John Deere  Goes back to when the kids where young. Last time thru there they had just repaved the road about 8 months ago so it should be in very good shape. You certainly are going to the right area to get 1st class info on the units.  Good Luck

We're selling our Travel Supreme 2004 fifth wheel.  It's a high end trailer with lots of extras, king dome, solar, side by side fridge, extra insulation, washer/dryer, etc.  It's a 36 foot rear living model.  In great shape.  Nada book has a high of $74k with a low around $53k.  We're looking for $55k.  Let me know if you might be interested and I'll send you some pics.

Dennis

StormRv said:
Can anyone point me in the direction of some good dealers? We're heading over Sat (7/29) to look for used or new travel trailers. I was told by a couple fellas I work with that this is a good area to "hunt" for a good deal.

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Back
Top Bottom